Accountant Rancho Cucamonga  -  Whyte & Associates, INC

Appointment Request

Summer V.
Whyte & Associates, Inc. - Reviews Great company. I have been working with them for the past three years and they never let me down! Incredibly professional and and responsive.
Naren A.
Whyte & Associates, Inc. - Reviews I have know Steve and his firm for several years. He is a gentleman. His team is friendly and caring. I would highly recommend Steve and his team to everyone!
Read More

Why Choose Mr. Whyte?
Taxation Near Me Rancho Cucamonga - Steve Whyte in

Press Release
Taxation Near Me Rancho Cucamonga - Steve Whyte Recognized for Excellence in Accounting

How are we doing ??
Taxation Near Me Rancho Cucamonga - How are we doing rate meter

Read More Reviews

Fan Choice Awards 2016, Taxation Near Me Rancho Cucamonga

Rancho Cucamonga accounting firm offers help with your back tax problems

Collectiong informationFor one reason or another, many taxpayers fail to file a required tax return. Even if only a single year is missed, it's important to note that you're still obligated to file your back taxes. Furthermore, in the time that your taxes go unfiled, and unpaid, you are likely adding interest and penalties to the amount you owe.

The professionals at Whyte & Associates in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, can help you gather your information and submit your tax information to the IRS. Here are the steps to get started:
  • Collect income information – Retrieve information about how much money you made during the years for which you need to file. You'll need your W-2 or 1099 statements. If you are not able to find the forms that were given to you by an employer, you can request a substitute from the IRS. Additionally, you must report any capital assets that were sold, such as stock.
  • Determine deductions and exemptions – This step will help you reduce your payment to the IRS. It's good to know that filing late doesn't mean you have to give up your exemptions and deductions, just be sure that you have the appropriate documentation to support each deduction.
  • Obtain and complete the correct forms – Ensure that your back taxes are filed on original tax forms for that year. If you submit back taxes on a current year form, you could end up going through the process again. It could also cause you to over or underpay the amount you owe. These forms can be received from the IRS.
  • Mail the tax return – Follow the instructions carefully. If you send it to the wrong address, it could delay processing time. However, before you mail it, make a copy to keep for your records or in the case that something is misplaced.
For the best back tax experience, it's wise to solicit professional help. The tax planning experts at Whyte & Associates have helped countless of clients manage their current and past tax returns. They are professional and trustworthy, treating each client with confidentiality and respect. Regardless of why you haven't filed, they can help you get back on track with the IRS. For more information, call Whyte & Associates today.