How are we doing ??
Read More Reviews
An audit is a comprehensive review of an individual’s or organization’s financial reporting. It is most often ordered by an outside entity that has authority, either as part of routine procedures, or because the audited party is suspected of willful or accidental inaccuracies.
Types of auditsIn the case of an individual or business, an audit is most often performed by a government tax agency, with the purpose of ensuring that incomes were properly reported, and all taxes were paid in accordance with local and federal law. However, in the case of franchisee businesses, an audit may be requested or performed by the franchisor, with the purpose of ensuring that all corporate policies were followed according to contract, and that all fees or percentages of profits were paid to the franchisor in accordance with the contract.
Our servicesWe will represent:
- Individuals facing a government tax audit
- Business entities facing a government tax audit
- Non-profit entities facing a government tax audit
- Franchisees facing an audit by the franchisor
We understand the fear and frustration that can accompany an audit, and the challenges and confusion of trying to understand and locate all relevant information. This is particularly challenging if you do not fully understand what information is being requested and how to provide it. Our financial experts are here to help you navigate the challenges of an audit, whether it is by the government or a franchisor, and avoid the stress.
Our audit service involves our qualified team of accountants, who will help compile the required information requested during an audit. If required, we will interact face to face with auditors and help settle the audit with the most favorable results possible. Whether you are an existing or new client, we will inform and guide you on how to address all requirements properly during the process. Our qualified team is led by Steve Whyte; he is the owner of Whyte & Associates, Inc., and proudly carries a high success rate in audit representations.
Just give us a call if you would like more information, or you would like to schedule a consultation.
- Rancho Cucamonga business auditors help small businesses avoid IRS audits
- Worried about a tax audit? Rancho Cucamonga, CA, experts can a provide business account review
- Accounting professionals in Rancho Cucamonga, CA offer excellent audit services
- Professional audit services for franchisees in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Turn to your Rancho Cucamonga tax specialists for help with an audit